Home · Food Reviews · Twitter · Facebook · Jux · Contact



A glimpse into my personal life along
w/ my scrumptious food adventures!
Follow me on Instagram
@eatsleepliverepeat
Instagram

about me

= A Malaysian Soul =
- Foodie at Heart -
+ World Traveller +

footsteps

take your pick



twitter


Global Destinations
Dining in the Dark, KL
Waku Ghin, Singapore
Jaan, Singapore
The Fat Duck, Melbourne
Bo Innovation, Hong Kong
Wafills, Hong Kong
The Great Wall of China

Before I Die
Ultra Music Festival Miami
Tomorrowland Belgium
Electric Daisy Carnival
Defqon 1
Disneyworld Florida
France, Italy, Amsterdam, London, Ibiza
Buy a Modern House
Stay in an Underwater Hotel
Cruise on the Royal Caribbean

Recent Posts
· Meadow Cafe
· 21st Birthday Week
· Ryo's Noodles
· Ume
· Burnt Orange
· Ramen Ikkyu
· Wooden Spoon
· August Top 2013
· Cala Luna
· Gelato Messina

Search

CalvinTCQ Sydney restaurants

Mini Gallery
Living life to the fullest #yolo

Instagram

Cow & Moon
Sunday, September 22, 2013 | Posted by CalvinTCQ ♣ | 0 footsteps ♠

I've heard about Cow & Moon just this year.
I thought it was a really strange and funny name for a gelato store.
& I was just never really keen on trying it.

But on that very day we went dessert hunting.
So yeah, why not give it a try!


Chamption Gelato 2011 Sydney Royal
Impressive!


They serve quite a large range of flavours (30+).
Cow & Moon doesn't have too many crazy, wacky flavours.
But they do have some flavours that go beyond the norm.
Like um.. Elderberry, and fig & walnut o.O


My friends told me that this was their best (and most interesting) flavour.
So, yup, we ordered 3 scoops of it LOL.
And one scoop of banana gelato :P


Strawberry & Balsamic Vinegar

It was.... Good! 
I wasn't like omfg holy freak its amazing. 
But it's good.
The gelato itself was actually quite smooth.
I've had tasters of their other flavours and I can say that this is one of their better gelato.

Tbh I can't really tell a large difference between the all the gelato stores in sydney :/
I only go crazy if there's a very interesting flavour of gelato that's created.

Still, Cow & Moon is definitely worth trying :)

Cow & The Moon Artisan Gelato on Urbanspoon

Labels: , ,