Home · Food Reviews · Twitter · Facebook · Jux · Contact



A glimpse into my personal life along
w/ my scrumptious food adventures!
Follow me on Instagram
@eatsleepliverepeat
Instagram

about me

= A Malaysian Soul =
- Foodie at Heart -
+ World Traveller +

footsteps

take your pick



twitter


Global Destinations
Dining in the Dark, KL
Waku Ghin, Singapore
Jaan, Singapore
The Fat Duck, Melbourne
Bo Innovation, Hong Kong
Wafills, Hong Kong
The Great Wall of China

Before I Die
Ultra Music Festival Miami
Tomorrowland Belgium
Electric Daisy Carnival
Defqon 1
Disneyworld Florida
France, Italy, Amsterdam, London, Ibiza
Buy a Modern House
Stay in an Underwater Hotel
Cruise on the Royal Caribbean

Recent Posts
· MakMak Macarons
· #foodforthought
· #hashtag
· #farewell
· #goodbye
· #stereosonic2013
· #bluemountains
· #therightone
· #done
· Rabbit Hole Bar & Dining

Search

CalvinTCQ Sydney restaurants

Mini Gallery
Living life to the fullest #yolo

Instagram

Paramount Coffee Project
Monday, December 9, 2013 | Posted by CalvinTCQ ♣ | 0 footsteps ♠

Popular for their one-of-a-kind soft shell crab burger, 
Paramount Coffee Project is definitely a place that's currently buzzing among sydneysiders.

The building where the cafe resides used to be a paramount studio, hence its name.
Definitely an interesting concept converting a empty studio space into a cafe.
Due to having such a large space, their seating areas are split into a few places.


Crab Po Boy: soft shell crab, house slaw, ranch dressing, milk bun ($18)

For first timers, it's a must to try their soft shell crab!
Yums!
Though, I found it to be a little hard to eat since it's not a solid piece of round shaped 'meat'.
My crab and lettuce fell all over the place.
But its all good fun :P


Cajun Blackened Fish: creole potato salad, charred lime ($17)

I returned a second time and my friend told me that their cajun fish is pretty good.
So I ordered it,
And I can confirm, it is pretty good :D
Their flavouring was spot on, I just wish there was more fish! 


Peanut Butter & Jelly Milkshake ($8)

One last thing. Order this.
There's 2 milkshakes that I rave about in Sydney.
One is In The Annex's Nutella Milkshake,
and the second is this PB&J Milkshake.
Yums!

The Paramount Coffee Project on Urbanspoon

Labels: , , ,