eat sleep eat repeat
Home · Food · Twitter · Facebook · Jux · Contact



A glimpse into my personal life along
w/ my scrumptious food adventures!
Follow me on Instagram
@eatsleepeatrepeat_
Instagram

take your pick



footsteps

twitter


Global Destinations
Waku Ghin, Singapore
Jaan, Singapore
The Fat Duck, Melbourne
Bo Innovation, Hong Kong
Wafills, Hong Kong
Alice on Wednesday, Japan

Before I Die
Ultra Music Festival Miami
Tomorrowland Belgium
Electric Daisy Carnival
Defqon 1
Disneyworld Florida
France, Italy, Paris, Amsterdam, London, Ibiza
Buy a Modern House

Recent Posts
· MakMak Macarons
· #foodforthought
· #hashtag
· #farewell
· #goodbye
· #stereosonic2013
· #bluemountains
· #therightone
· #done
· Rabbit Hole Bar & Dining

Search

CalvinTCQ Sydney restaurants

Mini Food Gallery
For only food related posts, click on the food link at the top.

Instagram

Paramount Coffee Project
Monday, December 9, 2013 | Posted by CalvinTCQ ♣ | 0 footsteps ♠

Popular for their one-of-a-kind soft shell crab burger, 
Paramount Coffee Project is definitely a place that's currently buzzing among sydneysiders.

The building where the cafe resides used to be a paramount studio, hence its name.
Definitely an interesting concept converting a empty studio space into a cafe.
Due to having such a large space, their seating areas are split into a few places.


Crab Po Boy: soft shell crab, house slaw, ranch dressing, milk bun ($18)

For first timers, it's a must to try their soft shell crab!
Yums!
Though, I found it to be a little hard to eat since it's not a solid piece of round shaped 'meat'.
My crab and lettuce fell all over the place.
But its all good fun :P


Cajun Blackened Fish: creole potato salad, charred lime ($17)

I returned a second time and my friend told me that their cajun fish is pretty good.
So I ordered it,
And I can confirm, it is pretty good :D
Their flavouring was spot on, I just wish there was more fish! 


Peanut Butter & Jelly Milkshake ($8)

One last thing. Order this.
There's 2 milkshakes that I rave about in Sydney.
One is In The Annex's Nutella Milkshake,
and the second is this PB&J Milkshake.
Yums!

The Paramount Coffee Project on Urbanspoon

Labels: , , ,