Home · Food Reviews · Twitter · Facebook · Jux · Contact



A glimpse into my personal life along
w/ my scrumptious food adventures!
Follow me on Instagram
@eatsleepliverepeat
Instagram

about me

= A Malaysian Soul =
- Foodie at Heart -
+ World Traveller +

footsteps

take your pick



twitter


Global Destinations
Dining in the Dark, KL
Waku Ghin, Singapore
Jaan, Singapore
The Fat Duck, Melbourne
Bo Innovation, Hong Kong
Wafills, Hong Kong
The Great Wall of China

Before I Die
Ultra Music Festival Miami
Tomorrowland Belgium
Electric Daisy Carnival
Defqon 1
Disneyworld Florida
France, Italy, Amsterdam, London, Ibiza
Buy a Modern House
Stay in an Underwater Hotel
Cruise on the Royal Caribbean

Recent Posts
· Chalkboard Cafe
· Devon Cafe
· fiona's birthday
· could you be mine?
· overwhelmed
· masterchef food truck
· ummet ozcan
· final timetable
· funniest lecture
· Excelsior Jones

Search

CalvinTCQ Sydney restaurants

Mini Gallery
Living life to the fullest #yolo

Instagram

Magnum Pleasure
Thursday, August 15, 2013 | Posted by CalvinTCQ ♣ | 0 footsteps ♠


Last week I visited the Magnum Pleasure Pop-Up Store  in Sydney Westfield.
It's only opening for 6 weeks! Which is until the end of this month.
So if you haven't join in the craze, go!
Though I literally lined up for 1.5 hours. 
Not sure if its worth it. 
But if you're bored during the weekends and have nothing to do,
Just chillax in the westfield line and u'll be able to take a neat photo of this pretty ice cream!


(Mine's the left one)
Milk Chocolate Ice Cream with Chopped Pistachios, Macadamias, Dried Raspberries, Rose Petals & a drizzle of White Chocolate ($7)

To be extremely honest, it tastes like any other regular magnum.
I'm not sure if its just me, but all my toppings kept falling of my ice cream :/
But yeah if you want to keep up with the trend, go for it :)

Magnum Pleasure Store on Urbanspoon

Labels: , ,