Home · Food Reviews · Twitter · Facebook · Jux · Contact



A glimpse into my personal life along
w/ my scrumptious food adventures!
Follow me on Instagram
@eatsleepliverepeat
Instagram

about me

= A Malaysian Soul =
- Foodie at Heart -
+ World Traveller +

footsteps

take your pick



twitter


Global Destinations
Dining in the Dark, KL
Waku Ghin, Singapore
Jaan, Singapore
The Fat Duck, Melbourne
Bo Innovation, Hong Kong
Wafills, Hong Kong
The Great Wall of China

Before I Die
Ultra Music Festival Miami
Tomorrowland Belgium
Electric Daisy Carnival
Defqon 1
Disneyworld Florida
France, Italy, Amsterdam, London, Ibiza
Buy a Modern House
Stay in an Underwater Hotel
Cruise on the Royal Caribbean

Recent Posts
· Devon Cafe
· fiona's birthday
· could you be mine?
· overwhelmed
· masterchef food truck
· ummet ozcan
· final timetable
· funniest lecture
· Excelsior Jones
· girls and boys

Search

CalvinTCQ Sydney restaurants

Mini Gallery
Living life to the fullest #yolo

Instagram

Chalkboard Cafe
Wednesday, August 14, 2013 | Posted by CalvinTCQ ♣ | 0 footsteps ♠

Visited the brand new Chalkboard Cafe in Waterloo!
They serve this dish called the Breakfast Tasting Plate ($20)
Which is completely unheard of.
But I seriously wonder why no one else have come up with this yet!
It's pure genius.
Hopefully more breakfast degustations will pop up :D


Granola with poached fruit, berries and vanilla yoghurt.
Chalkboard Benedict with bacon poached eggs, potato cage and chive hollandaise.
Blueberry and Buttermilk Pancake with blueberry compote and vanilla cream.

One of the best breakkie ever!
It's so great because you have both sweet and savoury on the same plate.
I started off with the poached eggs and bacon, which was excellent btw.

Then, I moved on to the pancakes.
I must say that this was the highlight of the entire dish.
The amount of pancakes was just enough and their blueberry compote tasted amazing!
Along with their maple syrup and vanilla cream,
Their pancakes really did win me over.

Finally, I finished the meal off with the granola & fruits for a light and refreshing end to my breakfast :)

-

There was a slight complication with our coffee and it took quite a while to arrive.
So, the waiter was so kind enough to take the coffee off the bill.
Hats off to Chalkboard Cafe.

Highly recommended!

The Chalkboard Cafe on Urbanspoon

Labels: , , ,