Home · Food Reviews · Twitter · Facebook · Jux · Contact



A glimpse into my personal life along
w/ my scrumptious food adventures!
Follow me on Instagram
@eatsleepliverepeat
Instagram

about me

= A Malaysian Soul =
- Foodie at Heart -
+ World Traveller +

footsteps

take your pick



twitter


Global Destinations
Dining in the Dark, KL
Waku Ghin, Singapore
Jaan, Singapore
The Fat Duck, Melbourne
Bo Innovation, Hong Kong
Wafills, Hong Kong
The Great Wall of China

Before I Die
Ultra Music Festival Miami
Tomorrowland Belgium
Electric Daisy Carnival
Defqon 1
Disneyworld Florida
France, Italy, Amsterdam, London, Ibiza
Buy a Modern House
Stay in an Underwater Hotel
Cruise on the Royal Caribbean

Recent Posts
· Things I Own #002 - Samsung Galaxy S5
· Things I Own #001 - Mickey Mouse Mug
· Sarawak Kolo Mee
· Name Card
· Eat Sleep Live Repeat
· W O R L D S
· Wires
· How to make a Birthday Card
· #sweet&sourpork
· #FJCruiser

Search

CalvinTCQ Sydney restaurants

Mini Gallery
Living life to the fullest #yolo

Instagram

Papaya's Beach Lodge
Sunday, September 28, 2014 | Posted by CalvinTCQ ♣ | 0 footsteps ♠

I've heard of this place here and there among Labuan-siders recently
It was established in 2012 and I didn't know it existed until now!
Heard they serve really good burgers
So of course I was eager to check it out :P


Check out their range of burgers!
From a single beef patty to a whopping triple beef patty with triple layers of cheese!
Was feeling adventurous so I ordered their double trouble burger;
A burger with a layer of beef patty and a layer of boneless chicken.
Creative!
It's something that I've actually never tried.

(P.S. It was actually too large for me to bite at one go so I had to use a fork and a knife)

Overall, it was good!
The cook on the meat was almost spot on.
Would have preferred if they were more aggressive on the seasoning/marination to get more of that tangy char-grilled flavour.
However, I would say this is probably the best burger you can find in Labuan :)

On top of that, the atmosphere was great!
Loved the layout.
They had many different sections with different kinds of seating.

Burgers, beer and the sunset by the beach, I'll be back!