Home · Food Reviews · Twitter · Facebook · Jux · Contact



A glimpse into my personal life along
w/ my scrumptious food adventures!
Follow me on Instagram
@eatsleepliverepeat
Instagram

about me

= A Malaysian Soul =
- Foodie at Heart -
+ World Traveller +

footsteps

take your pick



twitter


Global Destinations
Dining in the Dark, KL
Waku Ghin, Singapore
Jaan, Singapore
The Fat Duck, Melbourne
Bo Innovation, Hong Kong
Wafills, Hong Kong
The Great Wall of China

Before I Die
Ultra Music Festival Miami
Tomorrowland Belgium
Electric Daisy Carnival
Defqon 1
Disneyworld Florida
France, Italy, Amsterdam, London, Ibiza
Buy a Modern House
Stay in an Underwater Hotel
Cruise on the Royal Caribbean

Recent Posts
· #3years
· #sambal
· #taken
· #tehtarik
· #keeptrying
· #eatsleepeatrepeat
· #photato
· #alaskankingcrab
· #satay
· #currymee

Search

CalvinTCQ Sydney restaurants

Mini Gallery
Living life to the fullest #yolo

Instagram

#a-jaysfour
Sunday, February 9, 2014 | Posted by CalvinTCQ ♣ | 0 footsteps ♠

bought myself a new pair of in-ear headphones back when I went to USA
I got fed up with Sennheiser CX300-II
never buy those headphones
the quality is actually pretty good
but it's so fragile it broke 3 times
(yes I bought it 3 times, don't make the same mistake as me)
 argh


so I decided to try a-JAYS Four
(I wanted the a-JAYS Five but I couldn't find it anywhere D:)

it's made in Sweden and it's tangle-free cable really is tangle-free :D
been using them for about a month now
and it's working pretty well so far

a thing to note is that it's bass driven
so you won't get the best clarity
but considering it's price tag
it's a pretty darn good headphone
gonna stick with this for a while